Many different biomarkers in the body were assessed, including biomarkers in the muscles, digestive system, organs, skin, and joints.
When your hair sample is analyzed, our biotechnology assesses the overall health of the cells that make up the different parts of the body and then determines a comprehensive inflammation level.Contributing factors of a high inflammatory score can be:
- Consuming food and drinks cause inflammation (intolerances or allergies)
- Applying or inhaling personal or household products topically
- Taking certain medications
- Over excessive usage of alcohol and tobacco
- Heightened stress levels (emotional and physical)
- Lack of sleep to help with repair and regeneration
- Lack of essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids which help the body repair
- Obesity and excess body fat
- Over-exercising or under-exercising
There are many different reasons why some people may have an overall higher level of inflammation. By becoming aware of your current levels there are different treatments and ways you can help and address your inflammation helping you achieve your wellness goals.
If you are finding it difficult to lose weight, you may be consuming foods that may be inflammatory or you may have heightened levels of stress. You can take a test to help you determine any intolerance and allergies. You can also monitor and manage your stress levels through meditation apps and relaxation techniques.
If you have achy joints, you may be consuming foods that may be inflammatory or you may have deficiencies in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. You can manage your stress levels through a meditation app and you can get tested on food intolerances, allergies, and nutrient deficiencies.
If you are struggling with digestive issues, you may be consuming inflammatory foods or your gut biomes (intestinal bacteria) may be imbalanced. You can take a test to help you determine any food intolerances, allergies, Nd gut biome imbalances.