There are a lot of helpful diets out there when it comes to helping reduce candida. Although with candida, the principal is, more often than not, always the same.
1. Eliminate or reduce refined sugars and carbohydrates.
2. Lessen the toxic and heavy metal load on the body.
3. Adopt coping mechanisms and strategies for stress.
4. Avoid over-exercising, however, try to have a balanced exercise routine.
5. Eat anti-fungal foods.
6. Adopt a good probiotic good bacteria routine.
7. Ensure vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids are balanced.
More information can be found in the Candida Diet when researched online.